Equality & Diversity Statement
Miss Teen Africa Ltd. has an inclusive environment that is based on the selection and retention of its colleagues on the basis of individual ability and achievement, where all colleagues can develop their full potential. This positive approach to promoting diversity is a key element of its strategy for success as an inclusive employer, and a service provider of choice.
Miss Teen Africa Ltd. understands the importance of its most valuable asset – its colleagues and customers and work towards ensuring that equality of opportunity is embedded within policies, practices and procedures. The company is committed to ensuring its colleague and customer base reflects its diverse communities in the UK.
Miss Teen Africa is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity in employment and customer experience. It endeavours to ensure that no colleagues, customers, contractors and/or visitors suffer any discrimination, nor are they disadvantaged because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other National Legislation.
Equality and Diversity Commitment
Miss Teen Africa Ltd. work towards ensuring that:
• All colleagues, customers, contractors and visitors are made aware of the company’s Equality & Diversity Statement and Respect for People Policy
• Equality of opportunity and access for all its colleagues, dealers, customers, contractors and visitors
• That the monitoring of equality data informs the work that the company undertakes
• Elimination of discrimination and an understanding that discrimination may be limiting the company’s ability to achieve its objectives, thereby maintaining its reputation as a fair and responsible employer in the eyes of its colleagues, shareholders, customers, and the public
• An environment where inappropriate behaviour is not acceptable and is challenged
• The promotion of a culture that embeds equality and diversity
• Fair policies, procedures and processes that consider how they may impact on diverse groups
• Company policies and operating structures for colleagues and customers are reviewed at regular intervals
• To respect the culture and beliefs of our colleagues and customers
• Engagement is sought and encouraged in the development of equal opportunities activities