Rules Of Entry
In order to be eligible to compete,
1.Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must be no younger than fourteen (14) years at the time of the competition. Be no older than eighteen (19) years at the time of the competition.
2. Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must reside in the UK and have no restrictions on their stay in the UK.
3. Contestants must be enrolled in, and attending classes on at an accredited public, private, or home school program with passing scores in academic grades.
4. Contestants must not have children or be pregnant at the time of the competition
5. Contestants must and should always have been a female.
6. Contestants must never been married and will not be married at time of competition
7. Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must be of good moral character and has not been involved at any time in any act of moral turpitude.
8. Other than minor or petty offences Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must never been convicted of any criminal offence and there are no criminal charges presently pending against contestant.
9. Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must never have performed any act or engaged in any activity or employment that is or could reasonably be characterized as dishonest, immoral or indecent.
10. Any Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must be in good health and can, to the best of her knowledge, participate fully in any pageant/program activities.
11. Contestants/Entrants into Miss Teen Africa Pageant must not use or consume any illegal controlled dangerous substances or abuse alcohol or other recreational intoxicants.
12. Proof of age – a copy of your Identification, birth certificate, passport may be required before casting.
13. Contestants under the age of 18 must bring their parental consent signed form and or parents to their first meeting. Please download here. Parental Consent Form.
14. If selected as a winner, contestant agrees that a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, appearances and work, including modelling, television and film, that the winners undertake during their reign on behalf of Miss Teen AfricaTM.
15. You must not slander or libel other delegates, judges, or anyone else involved with or connected to Miss Teen Africa. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Miss Teen Africa UK will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won.
16. The use of audio, video and other photographic material remains at the sole discretion of of Miss Teen Africa Ltd. We will of course always provide copies to contestants and only display images which are tasteful and respectful of your modesty and image.
17. Contestants must have their entries turned in to the committee on or before June 30th of the year of the pageant
18. After been shortlisted for the final, Each entry must be accompanied by the entry fee to confirm your place.
19. Entries received by the deadline will receive an invitation to the Knowing me Knowing you meeting where contestants will receive further information.
20. Contestants must attend all of the workshops, including the dress rehearsal. There are 3 workshops prior to the final, these will usually be on a Saturday Afternoon. Schedule conflicts must be discussed with the pageant committee prior to the date of the workshop.
21. All contestants under 18 years must be accompanied at all events by a parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian will bear their own costs for all expenses including travel and accommodation.
22. Miss Teen Africa Foundation, its directors, employees, and pageant personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the Miss Teen Africa finals or travel to and from.
23. Miss Teen Africa foundation will not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
We won’t suddenly make drastic changes to these rules but do recommend you visit to keep informed.